Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Maybe I need a website...

I used to have a website. It was fairly complicated, most of the links were broken, and I could only update it if I used a certain computer. Needless to say, this wasn't high on my priorities. I often forgot that I had it. Most of my hopes for this website were solved by Etsy, that is, to sell the things I make. When I received my yearly e-mail asking for more money, it was simple to tell him I didn't think I should have a site anymore.

Now, however, I think I need one again. I've got dreamweaver on my computer, and I don't really know how to use it. Also, I haven't really tried.

My roommate at my last residency told me that it is really important to have a website. I suppose I should listen to her, because selling paintings is her primary source of income.

And when you google my name, you don't get anything associated with me. There is a website filled with art and design I am proud to say isn't mine.

Here's hoping EmilyRArmstrong.com is available.
I suppose I should get on that.



This company might design nice objects, but there is something lacking in their website.

No comments: