Sunday, January 10, 2010

Everyone loves a collab drawing project.

If you've ever participated in a game of exquisite corpse, you'll know how much fun collaborative drawing can be.

SharkEyeJones has begun a project to incorporate collaborative drawing with all the different social-media websites he uses. I just yesterday realized what was going on and decided to participate. You totally can too.

Start here: http://dailybooth.com/SharkeyeJones/2380852
Be sure to look at all the comments each day, because they inform the next drawing. He only started this at the beginning of the new year, so if you're reading this not long after I post it, you won't have much catching up to do.

On twitter, he started asking for words:

ok, time for a test, friends. this might not be exactly what you think it is. anyone like to supply me with a noun?
5:23 PM Jan 7th from web

(to which I replied: @sharkeyejones tripod
5:27 PM Jan 7th from web in reply to sharkeyejones)

ok. let's try a place now. who's got a place in mind?
5:41 PM Jan 7th from web

(to which I replied: @sharkeyejones Lon Gisland
5:54 PM Jan 7th from web in reply to sharkeyejones)

animal? my selection process is random by the way. in case you were wondering. animal now?
5:58 PM Jan 7th from web

just three of these left. if you're feeling generous hit me with an adverb
6:18 PM Jan 7th from web

(to which I replied: @sharkeyejones are you playing madlibs?
6:19 PM Jan 7th from web in reply to sharkeyejones)

@ChateauOfADoubt sort of.
6:54 PM Jan 7th from web in reply to ChateauOfADoubt

am i wearing out my welcome? it's for a video. you like videos, right? can i get an adjective?
7:08 PM Jan 7th from web

So the video is sort of a prequel to the DailyBooth drawing thing, and it gets even more interactive than the twitter thing:



Needless to say, you need to comment on the video on YouTube.

I've started participating on DailyBooth also. You can check out my comments @ChateauOfADoubt. But you knew that.

No comments: