Thursday, March 18, 2010

What'cha doin, huh? Who's a hungry chicken?

When I was a bit younger, I used to think my dad was crazy for the way he spoke to animals. It is like, he has this mantra. It doesn't really matter what he says, but it is funny to think about it like it does matter.

"What'cha doin', huh? Huh? Huh? What'cha doin', huh?"

Wow, typed that looks even crazier.

Well, anyway, I just realized that I'm probably just as crazy as him, which might be just as crazy as you, if you ever speak to animals. This probably means I'm growing up. When you realize you're just as crazy as your parents, you've matured-- right?

My mantras change depending on the animal. It goes like this:

"Who's [a / my / a hungry] (kitty cat / guinea pig / chicken / puppy dog)? Awww, you're [ " "]. You're (a/my) [animal type] baby."

Something like that.

Judge away.

No comments: