Monday, December 14, 2009

SantaCon and Tom Milsom's NYC Launch Party



In which Emily recounts her time spent this past Saturday (12/12/09) in New York City with her mother, stumbling upon SantaCon and meeting Charlie McDonnell, Edd Plant, Tom Milsom, Alex Day, Michael Markman, and some other YouTubers / Nerdfighters.

soon there will be more than two full songs here.


EDIT:
Cool things? My videos embedded on Tom's website.

and Alex's website.

and then Michael Markman, who set up the show, tweeted:

Mickeleh: Best video I've seen on the NY gig of @eddplant @realnerimon @hexachordal and @coollike http://bit.ly/8hdfJ4 thanks @ChateauOfADoubt (RT by myself and @liliesarelike who is Charlie's mum and some 12 year old girl from Florida).

and then a comment on said video from Charlie's mum.

Blah blah blah, I know you don't care, but this is my blog, and I want to record these things.

No comments: