Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tiny Living

As a resident of a tiny apartment (483 sq ft), I really love looking at other people's tiny homes. Once a year my favorite magazine does a small spaces issue. I was thinking today about writing them a letter once my proofing press is finished (a project taken from their magazine), sending them pictures and perhaps prints and also letting them know how disappointed I was with the last small spaces issue. Typically, they feature three different homes, with several pages each dedicated to this. This time there was only one. Actually, maybe it wasn't their tiny spaces issue. Either way, I found something to satisfy my craving for cute tiny homes. ApartmentTherapy.com apparently has a contest for small-cool homes. Oh. My. Goodness. Look!


Check out other small and not *so* small apartments.

1 comment:

Fraggle said...

I just found this blog, and remembered this post:

http://tinyhouseblog.com/

Enjoy :)